Sunday, March 20, 2011

My Idea of Sunday Funday

Since Andy was out of town last night (in dirty myrtle for a bachelor party), Birdie and I spent the night at my parents' house. I have to admit, it was kind of nice to wake up in my old room with a pot of coffee already brewed by my momma.
Today, we met my brother, sister-in-law, and niece at a place in Summerville, Montreaux, for brunch. Everything was delicious! Plus, there was a $2 build-your-own bloody mary bar.

First, I enjoyed my Lucy.

Who enjoyed walking...

and hanging out with her momma.

and lemons.


Then, I enjoyed one of these...

Followed by a bloody mary and Crab Cake Eggs Benedict

The rest of the Sunday Funday was spent being lazy with Andy and Birdie, and then a trip to our favorite Mexican place, Zia, for a shrimp quesadilla and a frozen screwdriver. 

No comments:

Post a Comment